A heartfelt note of thanks to all the businesses, organizations and individuals who made this year’s edition of Downtown Collingwood’s Santa Claus Parade and our Christmas Seasons Launch successful…
- Reliabuild Construction
- Collingwood Colts Junior A
- Canadian Mist Distillers
- Creator’s Cafe
- 1858 Caesar Bar
- Bare Axe Throwing
- Canadian Tire Collingwood
- On The Bay Magazine
- Ainley & Associates Limited
- Cathy Jaques Bookkeeping Service
- Total e Works Inc.
- IG Wealth Management
- Landmark Bus Lines
- Wayne Spears Electric Limited
- Visual FX
Friends of the Parade
- Chartwell Georgian Traditions
- Collingwood Leisure Time Club
- Huronia Alarm & Fire Security Inc.
A special thank you to…
- Karen Fritz, Mortgage Broker, CENTUM Alternative Mortgages Ltd. and Dean Fritz, President of PyroWorld Fireworks & Special Effects, for the sponsorship and presentation of a very special edition of fireworks to end the day
- Fleetwood Dancentre for the presentation of the “Living Windows” prior to the start of the parade,
- Jeromy Currie’s painting company for the beautiful painting of Santa’s Sleigh
- The Town of Collingwood for their assistance with equipment and promotion
- The many staging and organizing volunteers; in particular, Roger Robinson of CHS Productions and Ken Templeman, our Parade Marshal and Town Crier
- The Collingwood/Blue Mountains Detachment of the OPP- both members of the Regular Detachment and Auxiliary Unit- for their assistance in the staging of the parade control and traffic control
- All the service clubs, organizations, and local businesses who entered a float in the parade
- Parade Entry Judges- Bradley Green and Margot Nicolson-Trott
- Bill Nicholson
- And a very special thank you to the crew from Reliabuild Construction who assisted in installing the roping system that assured everyone was safe- and taking it down after a very long day… you are super stars!
The very best of the season to everyone and best wishes for a successful New Year!