Who is at the Market?
2022 Vendor List
Abbey’s Sweet Treats
- Pies, tarts, butter tarts, baked goods
Aster Lane Bread
- Aster Lane Bread, located near Neustadt, Ontario, uses a wood-fired brick oven to bake real sourdough bread. All of our bread is made using locally, organically grown grain. The flours used are real whole wheat or lightly sifted; they do not use white flour. All of the bread is naturally leavened for better health and flavour and do not add commercial yeast.
Avalon Soap Company
- “I started making soap about 5 years ago when I wanted to create a healthier environment for my adopted dog. I started investigating how to create my own household cleaners when I discovered handmade soap. I did a lot of research and taught myself how to create a luxurious, healthy and sustainable bar of soap. Avalon’s soap is palm oil free with all ingredients being ethically sourced and only the best essential oils and fragrances are used. For a few moments of the day, escape and relax with fluffy bubbles and fabulous scents”.
Beaver River Farm
- Flax oil meal seeds, honey, honey products, nut paste
- Butter tarts, tea biscuits, pies, cheesecake tarts
- Canned beer, bottled beer
- On-site cooking: breakfast sandwiches, omelettes, mac and cheese. Also frozen prepared meals
Collingwood Lawn Bowling Club
- Providing information about the Collingwood Lawn Bowling Club
Collingwood Optimist Club
- Providing information about the Collingwood Optimist Club
- Proving information on the Collingwood Pride Festival
- Crooked Tree was built on a dream, and in 2015 we took a leap of faith and started to share our delicious creations at our local Collingwood Farmers’ Market. I think it’s true when they say… “Everything happens for a reason.” I developed a balance between avoiding common allergies from helping my son’s food restrictions, along with my childhood memories making fresh dishes with my grandparents. It was my son’s food intolerances that drove me to practice different methods of making tasty food without feeling left out. Being with my Oma & Grandma in the kitchen gave me an appreciation for quality home cooked meals, while using fresh veggies from the garden. Wholesomeness and natural flavour without the added sugar was key. The relationship of the two has been the bread & butter of my creations.
- Fresh, local produce
Cutie Pies Pizza
- Cutie Pies Pizza offers frozen sourdough pizza with organic tomato sauce, local ingredients & premium toppings
- D-D Meats is a locally owned and operated family business for over 25 years. We are 5 generations of family working together to provide the finest quality of Dried Cured and Smoked European meats and Cheeses. We travel to various locations across Ontario bringing our product to Farmers markets, festivals, and different types of events. Our product is available online, and we can ship right to your door. Please visit our website for a full list of product and information of upcoming events.
- Don’s Bakery, located in the heart of Muskoka, has been a sweet and tasty tradition since 1947. family owned and operate, we always use the finest ingredients to produce our made-from-scratch baked goods. We take pride in delivering the highest quality ingredients to our customers.
Duntroon Cyder House
- Craft cider
- eARTh Revival co-creates with nature by growing native plants that help our ecosystems thrive. We aim to help gardeners and plant enthusiasts who want to beautify their space by contributing to wildlife habitat and participating in biodiversity restoration. Our small native plant nursery sells flowering plants and grasses.
- Escarpment Gardens is a certified naturally grown herbal tea farm located in Mono, Ontario. We grow and sustainably wild harvest the ingredients with care.
- Grower of flowerings, ornamental perennials; including some of the newest varieties.
- Natalya Garrod is a visual artist who offers original drawings and oil paintings of the natural world around her. Her artwork re-imagines landscape scenes of Georgian Bay and the surround area. Natalya majored in Studio Art at the University of Guelph and owns Garrod Gallery.
Georgian Bay Forever
- Georgian Bay Forever is an environmental charity focused on scientific research and public education around Georgian Bay’s aquatic ecosystem.
Georgian Bay Pottery
- Georgian Bay Pottery is a new artisan pottery located in Collingwood. Offering unique functional pottery pieces for every use or display in the home that reflect the natural beauty and colours of South Georgian Bay. Mugs, bowls, plates, vases, wine tumblers and other one off items.
Georgian Hills Vineyards
- Our grapes and apples come from the vines and orchards growing on the hills overlooking Georgian Bay. We are one of the original pioneers growing cool climate varietals in our emerging wine region of Georgian Bay and have been growing our own apples and pears for over 100 years that transform from tiny seed to premium cider. Enjoy the beauty of our vineyards year-round at Georgian Hills Vineyard, where we are open 7 days a week to serve you unique wines and distinct delicious ciders.
Georgian Triangle Humane Society
- Proving information about the Georgian Triangle Humane Society
Good Family Farms
- Good Family Farms is a family run business, established in 2015, certified organic by Ecocert, located 5 minutes south of Meaford on the 7th Line. We farm 1000 acres of pasture and crops and grow all our own feed for our animals. We practice regenerative farming and have had 200 heads of cattle and 175 pasture raised heritage hogs farrow to finish. We also raise heritage laying hens and chickens. We do no feed any corn or soya to our animals. We work very hard to ensure that our meat products meet our high standards; just meat and organic seasoning. We have a small farm store on the farm open Thursday-Saturdays.
Harvest Moon Farm
- Harvest Moon Farm is a diversified market garden specializing in vegetables, flowers, herbs as well as educational workshops and tours
Heart’s Desire Farm
- Garlic, seasonal vegetables, herbs, flowers, fruit
- Vodka, gin, liqueur, cocktail mix
Hospice Georgian Triangle
- Providing information about the Hospice Georgian Triangle Foundation
- We are the two of the three Hunking boys. Matthew the oldest, lives in Richmond Hill working as a Funeral Director for Marshall Funeral Home. Aaron the youngest, lives at the store location in Grey Highlands. Aaron works in the agriculture industry during the summers and Alberta oil and gas industry during the winter. As both of us were raised on the farm, the country side is always where we end up in our spare time. Beekeeping has become that time filler. It started as a hobby and seems to be growing year after year, colony after colony. Our bees are placed on a farm owned and operated by the middle Hunking boy (Josh), so it ends up being a family affair after all. Mom and dad are ever supportive whether checking bees or attending markets. Our mission is to be sustainable beekeepers working with agriculture producing the purest, most natural honey we can.
- Organic and naturally grown vegetables, flowers, eggs and chicken
Jason George Photography
- Jason George is a retired teacher turned wildlife photographer who has been published in Reader’s Digest and Our Canada. He currently has a column in Beach BOOSTER newspaper and Our Lakes magazine which is pretty awesome for a dyslexic person. Stop by and chat with him about one of his adventures around the world as he has been to every continent but Antarctica and has been fortunate to capture some rare and unique animals in the wild that many only see in the zoo.
Jim Hockley Catering
- Local chef offering frozen dinners and catering services in the area.
Jump 4 Jewels
- Katelyn began producing custom jewellery and selling at local farmers’ markets as a part-time job in the summer of 2016. After graduating with an unrelated university degree, in 2018 she decided to pursue her artistic side and went back to Haliburton School of Art & Design for an accelerated Jewellery Essentials course. She learned how to work with sterling silver, copper, brass, bronze and numerous other metals from numerous amazing artists. She continues to focus on fine jewellery. This will be her 6th year at the Collingwood Farmers’ Market and it’s been her favourite from the start!
- On-site custom embroidery on apparel (hats, shirts, hoodies)
McCutcheon’s Maple Syrup
- McCutcheon’s Maple Syrup is a small family-run farm located in the picturesque hills of Oro-Medonte, Ontario. We have been producing world champion winning maple syrup and maple products since 1972. Jesse is a third generation producer. We have 6000 taps and boil the sap into maple syrup using a steam fired evaporator.
My Little Chickpea Gourmet
- My Little Chickpea is a producer of plant-based, gluten-free, and ready to eat products. Our products include: falafels, sliders, veggie balls, cauliflower bites, burgers and more.
- “Denise Adair teaches and creates desserts with flair!”
- Denise Adair supports our community through Elephant Thoughts, The Collingwood Youth Centre, CCI & St. Mary’s in Owen Sound, The Environment Network, Riverside Retreat Centre. NT’s offers desserts, merchandise and classes. Stay tuned for the opening of NTU (Neecie’s Treats University); a classroom setting to learn how to bake and cook. NTU is offered either online or in person, as permitted. Get your bake on!
- Craft beer
Opal Wing Jewellery
- Handcrafted with rare precious and semi-precious gemstones, crystals and fossils, many would agree that Naomi’s creations are designed to speak to the heart, adorn the body and nourish the soul. Wearable and whimsical, each handmade creation symbolizes and honours the untouched, organic beauty within the natural materials she uses.
Pizzelle by Shell
- All production is done in the heart of Thornbury, Ontario. My passion is offering the local community Pizzelle cookies and delicious baked goods that are ALL free from gluten and dairy, with grain fee and vegan baked goods as well. My focus is on using the highest quality ingredients to make that happen and to meet the growing demand for allergy free foods with products that are also highly enjoyable. I value establishments who also value locally made and sourced goods using high quality, healthful ingredients.
Plan Bee Beeswax Wraps
- Plan Bee Beeswax Wraps are an environmental alternative to plastic wrap for wrapping your food/leftovers. Antimicrobial, biodegradable, reusable and long-lasting, you will fell good about using these wraps knowing you are helping the environment. Our wax is locally sourced and our wraps are handmade right here in the beautiful Georgian Bay area.
Pure Music Garlic/Boars Rock Farm
- At Boars Rock Farm we are a 100 acre family farm located outside Rocklyn, Ontario. We grow certified organic garlic and raise non-GMO chickens and eggs. It is also home to Pure Music Garlic Products. We have created our own line of premium gourmet garlic, grown and processed right at our farm. We believe in sustainable agriculture, freedom, fresh air, and producing the best products as nature intended.
Rallis Olive Oil
- Rallis Olive Oil is the world’s only ice pressed olive oil. Ice pressed is an exceptional step above standard cold pressed olive oil. This rare and cutting edge technology created by the renegade engineer, turned producer Theo, creates a highly nutritive, uncorrupted taste, texture and colour. None of which could be possible without our patriarch farmer Nick Rallis. The man that has a coffee amongst his orchards every morning, refuses to spray, use pesticides or herbicides and all our trees are from ancient strains, Stop by and ask Nick about his orchards before he heads back to Greece.
Rhy’s Sweet Corn
Rhys has been growing sweet corn on the family farm since he was 8 years old starting back in 2008. With the support of his 3 younger sisters and parents, Rhy’s Sweet Corn is sold at local farm markets and road-side stands. In 2022, it will mark the 8th season that Rhy’s Sweet Corn has been participating in the Collingwood Downtown Farmers’ Market and greatly appreciate the loyal customers and community support.
- Honey, beeswax products
Sidelaunch Brewing Company
- Craft beer
- Sideroad Farm is a family run operation in Walter’s Falls that grows veggies and cut flowers as well as raises heritage breed pigs and chickens outside on pasture. Patrick and Amy Kitchen own and operate the farm along with their son, Wyatt (who is a little too young to do any farming yet). As farmers and stewards of the land Pat and Amy are passionate about environmental and human health. They farm organically using no chemical pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers and no GMOs. Find Sideroad Farm at the market every week from May-October.
- Simple Riches is a small scale organic market garden just outside of Markdale. We are in our second year of production and first year on our own farm. We grow organically and are striving towards minimal tillage practices with a strong emphasis on soil health and tasty veggies.
Spy Cider House
- Spy Cider House and Distillery in the Blue Mountains. We are a 100% sustainable, geothermal production facility with an 80 acre Pro-Cert certified organic orchard, We take pride in our state of the are facility and we strive simply to make the best cider and spirits in the free world.
- Sunrise Gardens has been a regular vendor at the Collingwood Downtown Market since 2009 offering fresh, seasonal, affordable vegetables of high quality.
- Every Friday, owners Gijs and Susan van de Pest do a fresh harvest for Saturday’s market and recipes are available for most products. Our specialties have been “the sweet pointed cabbages”, a variety of kale, pole beans and leaf vegetables. All are crackling fresh and we try every year to source something new.
- Nick and Anne have been making maple syrup and keeping bees for over 30 years. They create many maple syrup and honey products at the farm. Maple syrup is available in 4 colours: golden, amber, dark & vey dark. Other maple products include: maple sugar, maple butter, maple flakes, maple candies, maple candy floss. Liquid honey is available in various sized and containers as is buckwheat honey. Creamed honey is available in plain, lemon, cinnamon and ginger, We also make plain and cinnamon honey butter.
T & R Jones Family Farm
- T & R Jones Family Farm has been farming since 1990 in the Niagara area. Paul Jones is the youngest of four children and is currently still farming with his family.
The Maker’s Outpost
- Information about Theatre Collingwood
- The Thornbury Bakery has been a landmark in Thornbury for almost 100 years! Known for our Chelsea Buns, Fruit Scones, Cinnamon Rolls, Chop Suey Buns, Buttertarts and assorted muffins and pies, our bakery now offers much, much more and we bring many of these weekly to the market. Everyday our bakers produce freshly baked pastries and bread from scratch. Nothing out of a package or from the freezer, we mix, proof many market favourites like Sunflower, Buttermilk Dark Rye, Cheese, Wild Leek, Country Oat and many more each and every market morning. Recently we have added a line of Gluten-Free breads and treats that are now market favourites for our many Vegan / Gluten Intolerant diet patrons.
Town of Collingwood
- Information on various Town of Collingwood events/initiatives
Train for Life
Urban Dog Products
Naturally local Ontario farm raised elk antlers for your pets.
- We have been selling Indian vegetarian food for a few years now and have been at the market in the past. People love our food and would like to serve people with good food at the market.
- Polish donuts, frozen perogies, frozen cabbage rolls
Wick and Wax
- Beeswax candles, bee pollen, candle holders, beeswax lip balm
Windon Ridge Farms
- Seasonal produce, lamb, chicken, turkey