Who is at the Market?
2021 Vendor List
Abbey’s Sweet Treats
- Pies, tarts, butter tarts, baked goods
Aster Lane Bread
- Aster Lane Bread, located near Neustadt, Ontario, uses a wood-fired brick oven to bake real sourdough bread. All of our bread is made using locally, organically grown grain. The flours used are real whole wheat or lightly sifted; they do not use white flour. All of the bread is naturally leavened for better health and flavour and do not add commercial yeast.
- Gluten-free, plant-based, nut-free baked goods. Cookies, cupcakes, butter tarts, brownies.
Beaver River Farm
- Flax oil meal seeds, honey, honey products, nut paste
- Butter tarts, tea biscuits, pies, cheesecake tarts
- Canner beer, bottled beer
- Frozen prepared meals
- Collingwood Brewery beer
- Crooked Tree was built on a dream, and in 2015 we took a leap of faith and started to share our delicious creations at our local Collingwood Farmers’ Market. I think it’s true when they say… “Everything happens for a reason.” I developed a balance between avoiding common allergies from helping my son’s food restrictions, along with my childhood memories making fresh dishes with my grandparents. It was my son’s food intolerances that drove me to practice different methods of making tasty food without feeling left out. Being with my Oma & Grandma in the kitchen gave me an appreciation for quality home cooked meals, while using fresh veggies from the garden. Wholesomeness and natural flavour without the added sugar was key. The relationship of the two has been the bread & butter of my creations.
- D-D Meats is a locally owned and operated family business for over 25 years. We are 5 generations of family working together to provide the finest quality of Dried Cured and Smoked European meats and Cheeses. We travel to various locations across Ontario bringing our product to Farmers markets, festivals, and different types of events. Our product is available online, and we can ship right to your door. Please visit our website for a full list of product and information of upcoming events.
- Breads, pies, tarts, cookies, cakes, donuts, cinnamon buns
Georgian Hills Vineyards
- Our grapes come from the vines growing on the hills overlooking Georgian Bay. The region’s unique terroir of soils and climate influences our wine styles and flavours. We typically bring the following wines to market:
- White: Sevyal Blanc, Vidal Blanc, Riesling
- Red: Baco Noir, Marechal Foch
- Dessert: Ida Red Frozen to the Core, Frozen on the Vine
- Our cider is made from unique varieties of heritage apples grown in the Beaver Valley. We typically bring both Ardiel Dry Cider and Big John Hop Cider to market.
- See: https://georgianhillsvineyards.ca/
Good Family Farms
- Frozen organic meat: pork, beef, steaks, soup, marrow, meat sticks
Harvest Moon Farm
- Harvest Moon Farm grows organic, seasonal veggies and we specialize in greens and tomatoes. We also grow microgreens and make preserves using the produce we grow – making it feel like summer can last all year long. We value collaboration, community and education.
Heart’s Desire Farm
- Garlic, seasonal vegetables, herbs, flowers, fruit
- Vodka, gin, liqueur, cocktail mix
- We are the two of the three Hunking boys. Matthew the oldest, lives in Richmond Hill working as a Funeral Director for Marshall Funeral Home. Aaron the youngest, lives at the store location in Grey Highlands. Aaron works in the agriculture industry during the summers and Alberta oil and gas industry during the winter. As both of us were raised on the farm, the country side is always where we end up in our spare time. Beekeeping has become that time filler. It started as a hobby and seems to be growing year after year, colony after colony. Our bees are placed on a farm owned and operated by the middle Hunking boy (Josh), so it ends up being a family affair after all. Mom and dad are ever supportive whether checking bees or attending markets. Our mission is to be sustainable beekeepers working with agriculture producing the purest, most natural honey we can.
McCutcheon’s Maple Syrup
- McCutcheon’s Maple Syrup is a small family-run farm located in the picturesque hills of Oro-Medonte, Ontario. We have been producing world champion winning maple syrup and maple products since 1972. Jesse is a third generation producer. We have 6000 taps and boil the sap into maple syrup using a steam fired evaporator.
My Little Chickpea Gourmet
- Make dinner and entertaining easy with My Little Chickpea’s gourmet grab-and-go falafels, salads, veggie burgers, dips and other goodies. Or simply come to the market for a stroll and grab one of our famous falafel sandwiches or plates. There is lots of vegan, gluten free and superfood options. All products are preservative free and nutrient dense.
Northwinds Brewery/Duntroon Cider House
- Northwinds Beer and Duntroon Cider
Urban Dog Products/Paw-gistics
Naturally local Ontario farm raised elk antlers for your pets.
Pure Music Garlic
- Over 10 years ago, Boars Rock Farm, located in Grey County started growing an few heads of organic hard necked garlic called music for ourselves. Now we grow over an acre of the same great tasting garlic to share with our community, friends and loyal customers. Over the past couple of years on the side I have started making a wide range of garlic products from our home-grown garlic, such as garlic powder. When selling my products I would always get the same question, “what is added to the powders that make them so good”, and my reply is always “nothing but pure music.” Growing the garlic in a regenerative and sustainable manner as well as being certified organic is very important to us. We know that people want to know where their food comes from, because we are the same.
Rallis Olive Oil
- Rallis Olive Oil is the world’s only ice pressed olive oil. Ice pressed is an exceptional step above standard cold pressed olive oil. This rare and cutting edge technology created by the renegade engineer, turned producer Theo, creates a highly nutritive, uncorrupted taste, texture and colour. None of which could be possible without our patriarch farmer Nick Rallis. The man that has a coffee amongst his orchards every morning, refuses to spray, use pesticides or herbicides and all our trees are from ancient strains, Stop by and ask Nick about his orchards before he heads back to Greece.
- Honey, beeswax products
- Sideroad Farm is a family run operation in Walter’s Falls that grows veggies and cut flowers as well as raises heritage breed pigs and chickens outside on pasture. Patrick and Amy Kitchen own and operate the farm along with their son, Wyatt (who is a little too young to do any farming yet). As farmers and stewards of the land Pat and Amy are passionate about environmental and human health. They farm organically using no chemical pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers and no GMOs. Find Sideroad Farm at the market every week from May-October.
Spy Cider House
- Cider, gin, vodka, brandy
- Sunrise Gardens has been a regular vendor at the Collingwood Downtown Market since 2009 offering fresh, seasonal, affordable vegetables of high quality.
- Every Friday, owners Gijs and Susan van de Pest do a fresh harvest for Saturday’s market and recipes are available for most products. Our specialties have been “the sweet pointed cabbages”, a variety of kale, pole beans and leaf vegetables. All are crackling fresh and we try every year to source something new.
- Honey, maple syrup, maple candy, maple fudge, honey comb, chunk honey
- The Thornbury Bakery has been a landmark in Thornbury for almost 100 years! Known for our Chelsea Buns, Fruit Scones, Cinnamon Rolls, Chop Suey Buns, Buttertarts and assorted muffins and pies, our bakery now offers much, much more and we bring many of these weekly to the market. Everyday our bakers produce freshly baked pastries and bread from scratch. Nothing out of a package or from the freezer, we mix, proof many market favourites like Sunflower, Buttermilk Dark Rye, Cheese, Wild Leek, Country Oat and many more each and every market morning. Recently we have added a line of Gluten-Free breads and treats that are now market favourites for our many Vegan / Gluten Intolerant diet patrons.
T & R Jones Family Farm
- T & R Jones Family Farm has been farming since 1990 in the Niagara area. Paul Jones is the youngest of four children and is currently still farming with his family.
- Polish donuts, frozen perogies, frozen cabbage rolls
Windon Ridge Farms
- Seasonal produce, lamb, chicken, turkey